Payment instructions using bank transfer for voucher acquisition before deadline for early registration (April 16)
Number of regular delegate vouchers (120 USD each):
Number of student vouchers (50 USD each): Total net value to be transferred *: USD
*This is the net value that should reach the destination account. The bank wire transfer and other related fees must be paid by the participant or institution.
BANK NAME: Banco do Brasil S.A.
Bank ADRESS: Av. Jesuino Marcondes Machado, 160 13090-732 – Campinas, SP, Brasil
SWIFT CODE: BRASBRRJCAS
BENEFICIARY NAME: Centro Nacional de Pesquisas em Energia e Materiais – CNPEM IPAC21
1. Currency: all payment should be made in USD
2. Transfer modality: all transfer fees must be paid by the participant or the institution, using OUR option for this operation. OUR means that the Payer will bear all payment transaction fees which are normally billed separately.
3. Receipt: After completing the bank transfer operation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IPAC21 bank transfer” and containing the operation receipt. Be sure to provide your complete name or institution name, details of the amount paid, and other applicable information. Insufficient information may cause delays in confirming the payment.
4. Deadline: the date at the receipt must be compatible with the April 16 deadline. Wire transfer operations after April 16 should use other Payment Instructions with updated values.
5. Cancellation and refund: requests for cancellation with refund must be written and sent to email@example.com before May 09. An administrative fee of 75 USD is applied for any refund operation.
As soon as we confirm the payment, you will receive an email with the Invoice and the vouchers.
Thank you for your interest in participating at IPAC 21!
Any questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Voucher acquisition by bank transfer *
Fill in the form in order to request the invoice for payment.